OBJECTIVE OF GRIEVANCE CELL
- Grievances cell is formed in order to keep the healthy working atmosphere among the staff, students & parents.
- This Cell helps Staff, Students & Parents to record their complaints and solve their problems related to academics, resources and personal grievances.
To create a platform where students can point out their problems, regarding academic and non academic matters.
- Get suggestions from the students for improvement.
- Take necessary steps for improvement in the light of grievances.
- A committee among faculty is constituted by the principal in consultation with HoDs and with the consent of Chairman, governing body for a period of one year.
- The Grievance Redressal Cell consists of a senior professor as coordinator and three members.
- We believe in maintaining a strong and sustained relationship with students and Staff by providing Contact numbers and Email ID of Corresponding committee members.
- Student can submit their personal grievances/problems/hurdles related to institution to the convener of the grievance cell directly. The cell considers the complaints/suggestions and solves the problems efficiently.
Do’s and Don’ts in Grievance Handling – Check Lists.
- Investigate and handle each and every case, though it may eventually result in an arbitration hearing.
- Talk with the student/staff about his/her grievance; give his/her a good and full hearing.
- Determine if there were any witnesses, produce all available evidence and remit a full hearing of the issues.
- Hold your grievance discussions privately.
- Don’t argue the merits of grievance first if the grievances untimely.
- Don’t argue grievances issues off work premises.
- Don’t give away your copy of the written grievance.
- Control your emotions, your remarks and your behaviours.
The Grievance Cell Committee has been constituted with reference
Lr.No. JNTUK/DAA/Grievances Cell/2010, Dt 19-10-2009
from Register, JNTUK, Kakinada.
This committee meets periodically as and when required to look into the complaints and grievances of the students and staff. The Coordinator prepares the report based upon the findings and submits it to the Principal. All the committee members are involved .
- K NAGA NIRMALA, Assistant Professor, CSE – Coordinator
- N VENKATESH Assistant Professor, ECE – Member
- E SIVA SATYANARAYANA Assistant Professor, S&H – Member
No. of grievances appealed
No. of grievances redressed
Average time for grievance redressal in number of days