When the College started functioning in 2009, the management decided to provide transportation between various parts of surround areas and the College. Initially three buses started operating between the college and the surround areas. As the number of courses offered increased, the total strength of the college also increased and now 18 buses are operating from various parts of surround areas to the college.
Transport is also provided for sports, library, laboratory and late evening classes. Buses are operated on Saturdays and Sundays for special classes, NCC, Sports, etc. On special occasions, buses are utilized for industrial visits and social service activities.
The College owns 18 buses, One TATA ACE Auto and one ambulance A transport committee, headed by a Convener, is formed to take care of the smooth operation of buses. The staff in-charge of the buses (one teaching and one supporting) ensure the smooth functioning of the buses. The Transport committee meets once in Six months and the Principal and the staff in-charge of the buses attend the meeting.
Student Do’s and Don’ts in Bus:
- Students must carry the college bus pass and individual ID card while travelling by college bus.
- Students should travel only by the bus route indicated in the bus pass and they should board and alight at the same point in the route.
- Students should be seated during the journey and footboard travelling is strictly prohibited.
- Students should not move inside the bus or lie down on the seat during the journey.
- Students should refrain from dancing, singing, shouting, disturbing other students etc. which disturbs the decorum inside the bus.
- Celebration of birthday, Holy or any other functions/festivals is strictly prohibited