EDC / IIPC Cell
Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC)
The college has set up an Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC) which promotes entrepreneurship culture amongst students. The College provides infrastructure and technical support to the students having innovative ideas to transform into new products and services for the betterment of the society. The EDC also assists all the aspirants with mentoring, planning and execution of their start up idea into a real business.
The Cell provides the following support to the student community:
- The cell creates awareness among the students and arranges necessary training sessions / workshops for the benefit of the students.
- The Cell guides and assists prospective entrepreneurs on various aspects such as preparing project reports, obtaining project approvals, loans and facilities from agencies of support system, information on technologies, etc.
- The Cell also arranges visits to industries in every semester for exposure and on the job training.
The Training & Placements department also joins hands with Entrepreneurship Development Cell in providing necessary Soft Skills training to the aspiring entrepreneurs.
The institution firmly believes that it has created the entrepreneurial zeal among the students. Whenever the EDC Cell organizes a programme on Entrepreneurship there has always been overwhelming response and participation.
- The cell focuses on guiding the students to become Entrepreneurs instead of Job seekers.
- The cell organizes Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps and Entrepreneurship
- In addition, the cell also focuses on enabling and empowering the students through Skill Development Training programs leading to entrepreneurial thinking.
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC) cell connects the alumni entrepreneurs with the budding entrepreneurs.