- To give the student information on matters important to success.
- To get information about student which will be of help in solving his/her problems?
- To establish a feeling of mutual understanding between student and his/her co-student/parent/ teacher.
- To help the student work out a plan for solving his/her difficulties.
- To help the student knows himself/herself better-his interests, abilities, aptitudes, and opportunities.
- To encourage and develop special abilities and right attitudes.
- To assist the student in planning for educational needs.
- To help the counsel attain self-realization.
- To help the counsel to elevate their interpersonal skills.
Counseling and Guidance Cell for A.Y 2018-19
Chair person : Dr.M.Anjan Kumar, Principal
Coordinator : Mr.P.s.r.ch.lv.prasad, Associate Prof. Dept of S&H
- K.N.Nirmala, Faculty Member, CSE
- N.Venkatesh , Faculty Member ,ECE
- Mr . E.S Satyanarayana,Faculty Member,S&H